Friday 2 September 2011

Vintage Cadbury's

Today's drawing challenge is 'Draw Your Favourite Candy'.
I don't know about the rest of you but I had such a hard time choosing!
I finally settled on the Cadbury's (of course) Time Out chocolate bar. If you have never had one of these then you're missing out - they're SO delicious! It's basically just chocolate and wafer; I have no idea how they make it so yummy by just using like, two ingredients.
Anyway - here's my sketch..
They've recently changed the packaging from a dark blue to a light blue. I'm not sure if I like it so much. I can't get used to it! Also - the bars are WAY smaller nowadays, although I suppose this is the unfortunate case with many yummy treats in the 21st century. Everything is smaller. Apart from waistlines. Weird.

Whilst trawling through various images these wonderful vintage Cadbury's adverts kept popping up - they're gorgeous. I often forget how old Cadbury's is. It's a big shame that it's been taken over by Kraft.
My favourite is the colour one - how amazing is her hair?!







Now I've gone and made myself hungry! Apologies if I've just buggered up anyone's diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment