Monday 1 August 2011

What's A Girl Like You Doing In A Place Like This?

Woah. I'm in shock. I'M ON THE INTERNET!
The boy and I moved into our own place in May and here we are, 3 months later, finally online. The amount of hassle and money we have been through just trying to get an internet connection here has been gargantuan. So much so, that I am currently enjoying a nice wee glass of champagne to celebrate being back in contact with the big wide world.
And now I can start blogging again! Oh how I have missed you all....
Since I've been gone my half sleeve has finally been completed and the boy and I went to Sonisphere which was beyond awesome. I've wanted to see Metallica for a long long long time so to have them headlining and actually playing with Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer absolutely blew my mind!
We had fun rocking out to Slipknot as well...even though it was raining.

The camping part was pretty fun too!


My sleeve got finished just a few days before we left for Sonisphere - which was perfect timing! I'm using a picture that a stole from Toni's (my tattoo artist) blog (you can see it here!) as my camera isn't amazing! 
I'm SO pleased with it. I feel much more 'me' now. The flowers are all just right. It's everything I wanted and more so thanks to Toni for making it happen!

Now that I'm online (long may it continue) I hope to blog much more. Got lots to say and lots to do! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your sleeve looks incredible! I love all the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sleeve! and glad you are back baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, congrats on your new flat! Next, congrats on getting back online - I've missed you! And finally, congrats on your beautiful sleeve xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - it's BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colours - welcome back!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete