Friday 15 April 2011

I'm Back - And Inked!

I've been so so sooooo bad at keeping my blog up to date recently, but now that I've got a break from university assignment I'm going to get it back on track. I've missed it - to tell the truth!
Since I blogged last, I've had two more sessions at the wonderful Broad Street Studios and my half sleeve is very nearly complete!
Here's some pics (I apologise about the bad picture quality!)



I've also had all my hair cut off! I was really wanting to get into the 40's/50's vibe and grow my hair long enough to at least put rollers in and retro style it up, but alas, I just couldn't stand having so much hair! I think once you go short it's hard to go back!
What's been going on in your lives?? =D

6 comments:

  1. Fuchsia ..... It's the first time that i see one of my favorite flowers tattooed, beautiful your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's a small one! Fantastic work, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new ink is truly beautiful! and your new hair doo really suits you, it looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm actually getting a tattoo this Saturday. Wish me luck. lol

    _M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks everyone! And good luck Morgan! xxx

    ReplyDelete